teddybearjones: thetallblacknerd: Thighs are great This person speaks the damn truth
theuppitynegras: peevesies: i went down to the middle school today for relay for life and i saw my old social studies teacher i had a crush on (don’t talk to me) and he was like “hey how are you i haven’t seen you in ages?” and the first thing i blurted out was “I JUST TURNED 18” and jesus christ if that’s not the thirstiest thing i’ve said in my whole life
rexuality: realistic captions for selfies: i took 34 photos and this one looks the least shitty i tried really hard to take this at an angle where my arm didn’t look weird i photoshopped a pimple out of this photo and used the smudge tool for like 8 minutes i wish i had friends who took cute pictures of me so i wouldn’t be alone in my room for an hour trying to do this shit this is the best...
optimistic-ambitions: Somebody needs to tell the people at target that having something that cost 30 dollars and making it 27 isnt clearance sale.
Reblog if youre bored and you want anons.
theuppitynegras: constipation is a good method for life. you’re full of shit and it’s hurting you, at some point you have to admit you’re full of shit, you work to stop being full of shit, you eventually free yourself of your shit and you’re better off for it
musicbeatstherapy: jelee-: rockpapertheodore: tinyspacebabe: ok let’s stop using the term “butthurt” we’re not 12 anymore you sound fannytroubled a little bootybothered if you ask me someone’s having a little tushytantrum
dualchainz: pussy, money, weed more like chicken, bacon, ranch
So Mellie (scandal) plays Hotch's girlfriend on...
trillaryclinton: -___- I hate seeing characters in double roles
Trapped in the Closet →
deeawakening: hey…Lets all watch every chapter of Trapped in the closet this will be my like 30th time lol
me at home: i've been wearing the same jeans and band shirt for the last three weeks but it still smells alright so i'll keep wearing it
me going away: I NEED ONE SHIRT FOR EACH DAY AND EXTRA IN CASE IT GETS DIRTY AND THE SAME AMOUNT OF JEANS AND SOCKS ACTUALLY NO I'LL NEED EXTRA SOCKS IN CASE IT FLOODS AND DOUBLE THE UNDERWEAR IN CASE OF DISASTER AND ONE NICE OUTFIT IN CASE I GET INVITED TO TEA WITH THE QUEEN
eyan-j: bee | 23 | chicago: hazeleyed1: ramblingsofanurbanjawn: str8nochaser: teacakeomnislash:… deeawakening: hazeleyed1: ramblingsofanurbanjawn: str8nochaser: teacakeomnislash: djcagedbird: theprosaicmoments: crossyourcupidsbow: ejacutastic: mapleprince: reinsspu: mystia: ranyakumo: 8ad-jokes: Who wants to take… I got an F…took it over…Got an...
Women are afraid of meeting a serial killer. Men are afraid of meeting someone...– When Strangers Click, a 2011 documentary about online dating. It reminds me of that famous Margaret Atwood quote: “Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them.” It also reminds me of something written by one of the mods of Sex Worker Problems: “Misandry...
slythermint: when i was a young boy my father took me into the city to see a marching band he said, “son when—”
Reblog if you want a "why are you so..." in your...
eyan-j: y’all gone make me regret this
Speak when you are angry and you will make the...
doctorxrose: walk into the club like
Nobody else graduated from high school at 17?
trillaryclinton: yoshibruh: urbieknowsbeats: spikexero: hazeleyed1: futuredavidfucknporter: my birthday is late as shit so i did. I did. Me too. I did too. I did. Moved into college 3 weeks after I turned 18. I did too. I did too.
50 Questions You've Never Been Asked
1. What's your favorite candle scent?
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
5. Do you know a hoarder?
6. Can you do a split?
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
9. How many countries have you been to?
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
13. What's the worst grade you got on a test?
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
18. Did your mother go to college?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What's the first amusement park you've been to?
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
26. Do you know triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant?
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)?
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
34. Who's your favorite person in the world?
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
40. What medical conditions do you have?
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
44. What's the last compliment you got?
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real?
50. Why do you have a tumblr?
As Americans, we have this naïve assumption that people all over the world are...– 10 Things Most Americans Don’t Know About America http://bananenplanet.wordpress.com/2012/07/17/10-things-most-americans-dont-know-about-america/ (via curlycherie) There are two areas where the USA is way out in front of the rest of the world: war and prison. The technology of killing is the main...
repeating-serenity: my little brother wrote about me for school and this was one of the sentences he wrote. im sobbing “my sister is my role model because she can watch 12 years worth of law and order in 3 months”
Reblog if you have ever started watching a show...
he-wears-a-pair-of-silver-wings: deanspecialunicorn: ivystiel: timelordparadise:
solluxx: paranoidpot8to: THERE IS A FUCKING COW TRYING TO GET INSIDE MY HOUSE I AM HOME ALONE WHAT DO I DO THERE IS A COW PRESSING ITS FACE AGAINST THE WINDOW tell it to mooove
golden-sexmaster: does anyone else ever get those sudden urges to clean out and reorganize your entire room at 3am
Muggles are not able to REBLOG this.
the-nocturnal-fangirl: iamsherlockedcumberbiatch: helena-castor: all the notes. holy crap. at first the reblog button didn’t work for me, i was like FUCK FUCK FUCK but then it worked.lol. It worked immediately. I’M HARRY FREAKIN POTTER! Heheh<3 …looks like i got the magic in me. >:) HA! FINALLY! after the 73902356504600th try! ;) look @ me now. fuck yeaahhhhh first...